Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
Bidding is Open Now
First lot closes on Tuesday, August 2nd at 5 PM CST
See individual items for exact closing times.
Extended Bidding: If this is a timed auction, If a bid is placed in the last 1 minute(s) the auction will automatically extend for an additional 1 minute(s)
Preview on Monday, August 1st from 4-6 PM at 1121 110th ST, Plainfield IA, 50666
Pickup on Wednesday, August 3rd from 12 PM (noon) till 6 PM at 1121 110th ST, Plainfield IA, 50666
Please note gun transfer fees are $20 for the first gun and $15 for any subsequent guns.
Need permit to carry or permit to purchase to buy handguns and long guns This does not apply to blackpowder rifles and muzzleloaders.
Guns must be paid for with cash, check or wire transfer. We will not charge your credit card. If you have any questions, please call 319-559-2454
1. Everything sells where is as is without a written or assumed warranty or guarantee.
2. All sales are final.
3. Bid accordingly as there are NO RETURNS.
4. Removal is buyers responsibility. Buyer MUST bring enough help!
5. We can ship your items, Packing is charged at $1 per minute with a $3.00 per package minimum, plus box, packing and actual shipping charge, Large, bulky, or fragile items are very expensive to ship
6. Call for details on any specific items before placing bids.
7. Please Note: Legacy Auction Co. assumes no liability for the accuracy of the description of the items being offered. If you, the buyer, are relying solely on the description of the item, it is your responsibility to conduct your due diligence prior to bidding on the item and determine what you believe is the asset being offered. No refunds for Buyer's Remorse if they think it is an item that it is not.
8. We will Charge the card on file IMMEDIATELY after the close of an auction unless prior arrangements have been made with 2 exceptions
1. GUNS, will be paid for by cash, check or wire transfer ONLY
2. GOLD, will be paid for by cash, check, or wire transfer ONLY, no credit card.
9. Buyers shall realize that the auction site maybe a dangerous location and will hold harmless the Seller and/or Legacy Auction Co. when they arrive and remove their assets. Buyers may have to at their own discretion use equipment and tools that could be harmful to themselves (falling off ladders or using power tools for examples) and realize they are doing so at their own risk and assume full responsibility for their actions.
10. Purchased items not picked up during posted pick up hours the items will be deemed abandoned and the buyers account blocked, Items will be resold.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms